Sunday 1 February 2009

Changi International

Ok I'm not going to pretend that I've actually been to Singapore but I have just spent a very pleasant 8 hours of the night here waiting for my onward flight to Mumbai. Top tip from me if you ever have to do the same thing: pay 25 quid and get 6 hours sleep plus shower and refreshments (including a semi decent little brekkie) at the rainforest lounge. I actually got some sleep and may be able to arrive in Mumbai with my wits about me.
So off to my next adventure- I don't mind sharing the fact that, not really being a city or large crowd gal, I am bricking it about staying in Mumbai so long but I have found a yoga place with an authorised ashtanga teacher where I can sweat out my fear and I am rather looking forward to getting on the Shantaram (google it/him) trail.

No comments: