Thursday 24 December 2009

trouble in paradise

I had a sadhu as a customer yesterday who pointed out that Paradise can be pretty tough! Interesting perspective, but with the trouble I'm having with staff and cyclones I'm beginning to see what he's getting at.
Chocolate cookies was all I could manage today due to shortages in staff and ingredients. A bit heavy on the cocoa, i'm afraid. You win some, you lose some. planning a chocolate brownie fest tomorrow. And I have pressies to open thanks to my little sister, who is generous and organised.
Going to midnight mass at the holy family church tonight- having never been in my life, it should be an experience. That is if I can stay awake- not used to this work lark.
Just wishing the wind would stop blowing and I could get some sun-bathing and swimming in. That's what i'm here for after all!
Still can't complain- got some fish on the barbie and the sound of the waves is a constant lullaby.
Happy Christmas one and all.

No comments: