Sunday 8 February 2015

More from Yogaland”



Green-Eyed Goddess

“What are the attributes of Green Tara?”
A big voice boomed,
And when I woke I looked longingly,
Into her open face.

What does Divine Mother mean to me?
I feel her in my cells,
I hear her in our voices buzzing
Om Namah Shivaya.

My lotus heart tears open,
Yearns and longs to know You-
Sparkling Green Goddess, Tara,
What dost thou mean to me?

I am a child,
You cover me
With a butterfly’s wing,
And I float in the bliss of Brahmic pools.

But a voice says,
“It’s just sensations.
Show me something permanent
And then I will believe.”



The Jealous Goddess offers me a lotus
The colour of a Truthful throat,
And in the centre is an earthy pink spiral
That has no end. Oh! My essence;

Precious jewel,
“Keep Her polished and sparkling
In service to that greater Jewel.
That All may sparkle everywhere.”

Just as suddenly, I get wrong-sided
By murky confusion, tricksy emotions,
Crackling mysteries of the deep,
Other-worldly fish.

Change! I saw a light and in the centre was a black (W)hole.
It is ancient and All is created there.
A black vagina
Surrounded by light.

But I am re-minded:
“All is ever-changing.
Show me something permanent
And then I will believe.”

No comments: